To play "Soy What?!" in Team Mode, you need to follow these steps:
1) Only an even number of players can play. 2, 4 or 6 players are recommended.
2) The selection of the team members is done by the roles. With four players there are two "VEGAN" and two "MEATEATER" roles which are drawn before. The roles will be revealed and the teams will be divided according to the roles. The seating order does not have to be adjusted.
3) Allergies are also assigned. However, these are not disclosed and cannot be communicated openly between team members.
4) Each team can collect 3 meals. I.e. also the team wins or loses together.
5) All other rules still apply.